Revelation 17:9-11, “And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.”
Our text passage is an intriguing passage of Scripture. Here is what I humbly believe it means. The seven heads are the seven mountains of Israel. The “woman” (aka, “the great whore” of Revelation 17:1) according to Revelation 17:18 is the city of Jerusalem. The seven “kings” are world powers. Verse 10 says that “five are fallen” (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece), “and one is” (Rome), and “the other is not yet come” (the New World Order). The Bible prophecies that the eighth (Antichrist, the Man of Sin) will arise out of the seventh.
The Antichrist will rule the entire world through a confederation of ten nations (Verse 12). Those supporting nations will empower and strengthen the beast. The “beast” in Revelation 17 is often interpreted as a symbol of a powerful entity or system that opposes God, commonly associated with political and religious powers throughout history. It is described as having seven heads and ten horns, representing various kings or kingdoms that have influenced the world. This makes sense, since the Bible speaks of the beast “that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.”
Since the Antichrist has never been here on earth, the “beast” must be referring to something else. I humbly think the “beast” refers to tyrannical military world power. From all the horrific atrocities that we have seen in thousands of ugly wars over the centuries, I hardly think that anyone would disagree that the War Machine is a “beast.” Although there are nine military super powers in the world today (China, Russia, India, Israel, France, Pakistan, United Kingdom, North Korea, United States) who have nuclear weapons, there are no world powers; not since Rome ruled the planet millennia ago.
In Revelation chapter seventeen, Israel is the woman (the great whore) who rides the beast with seven heads and ten horns. My understanding of this Bible prophecy is that the woman is Israel who will control the coming militant world power. What makes this even more intriguing and plausible is the astonishing fact that just earlier this month in July of 2026, the United States made Israel our
Congress quietly moves to integrate U.S. and Israeli militariesStory by Ben Freeman - MSN | July 2026
At a time when the American public is expressing unprecedented levels of distrust in the Israeli government, Congress just proposed tying the U.S. to the Israeli military more than ever before.Buried in the House's version of the 2027 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) released on Tuesday, is section 224, entitled “United States-Israel Defense Technology Cooperation Initiative.” The provision would arguably do more to intertwine the U.S. military with the Israeli military than the more than $200 billion (inflation adjusted) in military assistance Israel has received from the U.S. since its founding in 1948.Section 224 lays the groundwork for bilateral research and development, co-production of weapons, joint ventures, licensing agreements, and seemingly every manner of U.S.-Israeli military-industrial complex cooperation. The U.S. and Israel already work together heavily on missile defense, but this provision would greatly expand coordination to seemingly every area of defense tech, including AI, quantum, autonomous systems, directed energy, cyber, biotech, and many more. It also proposes “network integration” and “data fusion.” In other words, the U.S. military’s data could soon be the Israeli military’s data. READ MORE
Every day we are getting closer to a one-world Military Industrial Complex (aka, the beast).
The Big Picture Of Bible Prophecy
As a born again Christian, I try to always stay focused on the big picture, rather than get boggled down with political parties. All of my adult life I have seen Christians fall for the deception of Republican politics. I have seen all Republican U.S. Presidents during my 69 year lifetime rally for pro-life policy to gain the vote of conservatives and Christians, and then watch those same Republican U.S. Presidents donate tens of millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood, the largest provider of abortion services in America. Even the Trump administration has funded Planned Parenthood. The following meme is excellent...
Whether voting Democrat or Republican, gullible Americans are merely voting for two separate legs both walking in the same direction of a New World Order.
Christians across the country have been rejoicing since Donald Trump won re-election to the U.S. Presidency in November of 2024. Although I also applaud having Mr. Trump in the White House to an extent, I have never fully trusted him for good reason. The longer that Mr. Trump he is in office the less comfortable I feel about his presidency.
Trump On Iran: 'We're Winning!'; U.S. Intel: 'No, You're Not.'
One of my long time Christian ministry friends (a die hard Trump supporter) who lives in Ohio, got upset with me recently over my negative comments about President Trump's mishandling of Iran. President Trump is now asking Congress for another $87.5 billion to bomb, bomb, Iran! That's on top of the $38.7 billion that we've already spent attacking Iran this year. Numerous credible sources have determined that for just $30 billion our government could end homelessness across the United States! The old adage is very true: Charity starts at home.
I simply cannot and will not support a political madman whose only effort since he took office in January of 2025 has been to Make Israel Great Again! I am very disappointed with President Trump. While over 75,000 Palestinians (mostly defenseless women and children) in Gaza were slaughtered (which the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. denomination just voted 454-15 in June of 2026 to be a bona fide geocide in Gaza), President Trump not only did nothing to stop the killings, he mocked the suffering victims of Palestine, and then announced his diabolical plans to build a hotel resort area with casinos in Gaza instead of rebuilding the people's homes which were bombed to smithereens by U.S. funded Israeli missiles.
The way I see it, President Trump is just further doing the dirty work of his handlers, the Zionist Globalists. The inspired Holy Bible identifies our enemy as Satan, the accuser of the brethren, who is the god of this evil world (2nd Corinthians 4:4).
I humbly predict that when President Trump leaves office in January of 2029:
- There will still be 50,000,000 illegal immigrants in the U.S. who are taking away our jobs, housing, hospital resources, social services, et cetera, from U.S. citizens.
- Inflation will be even higher than when Trump took office in 2025 (the national median cost of a home just hit an all-time high at $440,000).
- Homelessness will be an even worse problem than it is right now.
- The National Debt will be much worse (it has already increased during Trump's time in office from $37 trillion to $39.5 trillion).
- Nothing will have changed in Iran.
- Israel will be great again, but not the United States.
- Hurting farmers and ranchers will still be very peeved with President Trump's economic policies which have hurt them financially.
- There will be many more pardoned political criminals (who were justly convicted in a court of law); criminals who ripped-off hardworking honest taxpayers, who didn't deserve to be released; they will continue to praise Trump for releasing them from suffering the consequences of their actions; but you or I as normal U.S. citizens would rot in prison.
- When ungodly Democrats retake the White House, all of the Satanic D.E.I. (diversity, equality and inclusion) garbage will come back with a vengeance. U.S. corporations that had previously abandoned their D.E.I. policies under the Trump administration will re-embrace them to benefit from government perks for cooperative companies.
- Democrats from mere spite will deliberately counter and undo much of the good that President Trump has accomplished to appease the millions of Trump-haters. I hope that I am wrong, but it sure seems like a plausible scenario. I've never seen such public hatred of a politician as how much the Democratic left-wing hates Mr. Trump.
These are ten major evils that I foresee when Mr. Trump leaves office in a couple years (29 more months, Lord willing). It is just my humble opinion, but I think my predictions are sound and likely to happen.
I still remember the sick feeling that I felt as an American citizen and a God-fearing Christian when Joe Biden took office in 2021, who did incalculable damage to our country during his time in office as U.S. President. It couldn't have been more obvious on a daily basis that he was doing the dirty work for the New World Order, as literally millions of illegal aliens (7,000 per day for 4 years) flooded across our southern border unchecked and unhampered, as U.S. border patrol were ordered to stand down. We saw this same disturbing phenomena happening in Europe. Do you really think this was all a coincidence? Not a chance!
The New World Order (NWO) is here to stay unfortunately. It has been forming for a very long time and has now been kicked into high-gear. President Trump may appear to be hindering or fighting against the NWO, but it just seems that way. In reality, Trump is helping and enabling the NWO. I have been against the left/right paradigm deception for the past 24 years, since by God's grace I started my Jesus-is-Savior.com ministry back in April of 2002. It is hard to believe that 24 years have passed so quickly. To God alone be all the credit and praise.
Dear reader, if you are a born again child of God like me, although we can fight against communism, we simply cannot stop the evil New World Order from happening. It is a part of God's sovereign plan. Proverbs 16:4, “The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.” Our focus should be upon the things above, not the things of this temporary life on earth (Colossians 3:1-3). This life shall soon pass (James 4:14).
Jesus exhorts believers in John 16:33, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” We can have peace even in the worst of circumstances, knowing that we have a hope in Jesus Christ because He is risen from the dead. John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” The world seeks peace in temporary financial security, but we have peace as saints in God's promise of eternal security (Titus 1:2).
Make sure dear friend that you are on the winning side through faith alone in Christ Jesus.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.